Sunday 22 January 2012

AddThis.com Sends a Personalized Infographic on Your Site’s Social Trends

REPORT FOR 2011
Thanks to Addthis.com, one of the best services on the web which offer you with a option to share your website’s content on different services easily. Today they have sent us the Social Trends Report for 2011 in the form of a beautiful Infographic which represents the data of our blog. You can find out in the following infographic that around the year end, the sharing just exploded. If you are a user of this service, then check our your email for your own personalized infographic copy.


REPORTS OF THE VALUEABLE GUEST


I am new blogger……….
i can start new website hosting in kthost.com……..
my other friend hosting there site in bluehost………..
so my friend SEO in good then me…………..
in my website about 450 post then visitor 700/per days
and my friend website about 370 post then visitor 2000/per days
can seo depend on hosting server?

ANSWER: wow its nice…14% viral lifts

2 comments:

  1. You completed several fine points there. I did a search on the subject matter and found the majority of persons will have the same opinion with your blog.
    Lafuma Futura Clipper XL Mesh Outdoor Recliner, Forest

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its like you read my mind! You seem to know a lot about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you can do with a few pics to drive the message home a little bit, but instead of that, this is fantastic blog. An excellent read. I'll definitely be back.
    Sorel Women's Helen Of Tundra Boot

    ReplyDelete